So who are The Valley Clinic?
Launched in Ilkley in 2008, The Valley Clinic offers physiotherapy and much more. In addition to physiotherapy, which manages musculoskeletal conditions such as back and neck pain, joint pains, muscle strains, arthritic conditions, headaches and sports injuries, we offer a variety of other treatments and therapies which can complement the physiotherapy and can enhance wellbeing. All of our physiotherapists are also skilled in acupuncture. Some people attend the clinic for one type of therapy, while others find they benefit from a combination.
Our opening hours are 8.00am till 6.30pm – Monday to Friday.
We can usually arrange an appointment within 24 hours.
All enquiries and appointments please call: 01943 604 560
We are fortunate to have working together on our team a collection of very experienced, highly regarded practitioners. The physiotherapists work closely with the podiatrist to ensure that patients maximise their functional potential and to tackle biomechanical problems which can cause back ache and joint pain.
Massage therapy is also enjoyed by many patients as well as clients who do not attend for physiotherapy. Our massage therapists are experienced in a variety of massage techniques as well as reflexology.
What our Patients are saying...
- I’ve been coming to the Valley Clinic for almost a year now, initially hoping to find a solution for my troublesome neck. I cannot recommend it highly enough. From the minute I walked through
- Absolutely excellent! Very friendly and the treatment has been most helpful.
- Great to receive treatment from someone who really listens and pays attention to how you feel.
- In my experience, and that of many of my friends and acquaintances who have started to "creak", the staff of the valley clinic offer a friendly, supportive and really effective treatment service. They have
- I have seen a major change in my client's movement and a real recovery of some of her functions since having her therapy. Not just her body, but her mind and her body are
- I'm a freelance writer and I spend a lot of time typing. So it was a worry when I started to develop repetitive strain injury symptoms in my hands, wrists and arms.
- I went to The Valley Clinic on recommendation after weeks of pain. With their knowledge I was treated right away. All the staff are helpful and will go the extra mile to deliver outstanding
- I have worked with the physiotherapy team at The Valley Clinic for many years and have nothing but the highest praise for their expertise in the diagnosis and management of knee injuries and conditions.
- I started coming to The Valley Clinic this summer for an ongoing injury I had. I can honestly say that it is the best injury clinic I have ever been to; as they offer