We offer Physiotherapy to manage neck and back pain, joint pains, sports injuries and arthritic conditions. We can also help manage post-operative or post-traumatic rehabilitation.
We offer specialised Physiotherapy for sports injuries and sport-related conditions. We can also help manage post-operative or post-traumatic rehabilitation.
Developed by Dr. Kenzo Kase, the Kinesio Taping Method has taken the rehabilitation and sports medicine world by storm and is a breakthrough in therapeutic rehabilitative taping.
Acupuncture is a physical therapy involving the insertion of very fine needles into specific points on the body to relieve pain or for therapeutic purposes..
Podiatry & Chiropody
Podiatrists specialise in the study of the body’s movements during standing, walking and running, and the effects that these movements have on the skeletal system.
Management of neurological conditions requires a deep understanding of the condition and a skilled approach to progressive individualized rehabilitation.
Nutrition & Dietetics
Nutrition is an essential part of our daily lives. Not only do we eat for enjoyment and to be social, but it plays a major role in keeping us all healthy.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool, used for a range of issues across a broad spectrum from weight control to panic attacks and pain relief during childbirth.
Strength & Conditioning
Strength and Conditioning Coaching describes the design, delivery and demonstration of bespoke performance orientated physical preparation programmes.
Psychotherapy & Councelling
At times, when life issues or mental health conditions begin to cause distress and interfere with a person’s life style and normal activities, it may be time to seek therapy.
Our Patients are saying…
- I’ve been coming to the Valley Clinic for almost a year now, initially hoping to find a solution for my troublesome neck. I cannot recommend it highly enough. From the minute I walked through
- Absolutely excellent! Very friendly and the treatment has been most helpful.
- Great to receive treatment from someone who really listens and pays attention to how you feel.
- In my experience, and that of many of my friends and acquaintances who have started to "creak", the staff of the valley clinic offer a friendly, supportive and really effective treatment service. They have
- I have seen a major change in my client's movement and a real recovery of some of her functions since having her therapy. Not just her body, but her mind and her body are
- I'm a freelance writer and I spend a lot of time typing. So it was a worry when I started to develop repetitive strain injury symptoms in my hands, wrists and arms.
- I went to The Valley Clinic on recommendation after weeks of pain. With their knowledge I was treated right away. All the staff are helpful and will go the extra mile to deliver outstanding
- I have worked with the physiotherapy team at The Valley Clinic for many years and have nothing but the highest praise for their expertise in the diagnosis and management of knee injuries and conditions.
- I started coming to The Valley Clinic this summer for an ongoing injury I had. I can honestly say that it is the best injury clinic I have ever been to; as they offer